Then comes the movie. I have put off watching this movie until now. I'm still not sure this was right time, but I got through. It was rough, but I made it. I know that it is fiction but I really wish our love could have taken us together. Damn my health! If I could have just been sicker!! But back to my reality that I hate. I can't believe that I'm back at this point. I feel like I did when she died. I have that numb, disbelief feeling. I find myself trying to call her back, begging God to make this a dream--a nightmare.
So I leave you with a few words of wisdom that Katie had on her wall. I believe these quotes are from Emerson:
DEFINING THE MEANING OF PERSONAL SUCCESS
- To laugh often and much
- To win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children
- To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends
- To appreciate beauty
- To find the best in others
- To leave the world a bit better by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition
- To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is to have succeeded in life.